The next event in the Vision Derby 2040 process is what is known as the “design studios” and will be facilitated by city staff and urban planners from RDG Planning and Design, which is handling the project.
At the event, participants may have their ideas drawn up and designed for what is being called “the roadmap for the next 20 years.”
There will be a series of design studio meetings in September at The Venue at Madison Avenue Central Park.
The times are from 4 to 6 p.m. Sept. 10, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m. on Sept. 11, and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sept. 12.
The goals include:
• Create a policy plan that sets out the city’s future direction.
• Guide growth and future land use.
• Identify projects and ideas that maintain and improve the quality of life.
• Address issues related to housing, corridors, and the community image.
• Develop an implementation strategy for both short- and long-term needs.
- Occurred Tuesday, September 10th, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 @ 11:00 am
- Occurred Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 @ 4:00 pm
- Occurred Thursday, September 12th, 2019 @ 11:00 am